Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Power Point assignment

In my country, I used to prepare my lecture by Power Point; thus I thought that Power Point assignment is not problem to me. However, I feel little confuse when I use newest version of Power Point-Power Point 2007. This face-up is very different from the older versions. Sometimes, I don’t know where some fictions store. For example, I have to spent about 10 minutes to find how to “Save as…” because it is hidden beside “Home”. But, after finishing this assignment, PP 2007 becomes familiar to me and I start loving it :)

Power Point 2007 is very convenient with many extra fictions. For example, I like its Smart Art. It enables me to create graphics easily and fast. I think that I should not talk more about how more useful PP 2007 than older versions because, I do not want to advert for Microsoft :)

I am a chemistry teacher, so I chose Sulfuric acid as the content of my PP assignment . I hope you like it.

1 comment:

theturnip9 said...

I love to use the graphic organizer tool on 2007. If you haven't tried it out, I'd recommend it. You can very easily create flow charts and other graphic organizers to show processes and cycles. I often utilize organizers in my 4th grade classroom.

:)